Monday, September 21, 2009

Busy, Busy, Busy...

I can not NOT spin for even a day. I have to feel that fiber run throu my fingers, and see the finished product. I need to slow down though. The customs list is getting longer, and I have several personal spinning projects I still need to work on. It is consuming...though not in a bad way.

Latest Custom: For my dear friend, Monica. Western Sky Knits "Amelie" on Superwash Merino. Turned out beautifully, with excellent yardage :)

WSK "Amelie"
WSK "Amelie"
Some personal spinning George did yesterday. "Indian Corn" on Merino/Bamboo. I cannot photograph how beautiful this is. The bamboo shimmers, and make a deliciously silky yarn. I hope to knit it up into something yummy for me.
"Indian Corn" on Merino/Bamboo
"Indian Corn" on Merino/bamboo
I am also working on some "Twilight" dyed by Lisa of Becoming Art. It is also a merino/bamboo blend, and wants to become a SMSS Pinafore :) No pics yet ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment